Good Afternoon Dragon Families! Next Tuesday, May 26th, we will be celebrating our 8th Graders with a drive-up recognition ceremony for all of their hard work and to congratulation them on their promotion to high school.
In order to keep everyone safe and to follow the guidelines we have been given, we have some reminders for you to know.
- There will be stations set up in the round-about by the school gym. Please approach the school by heading east on Cutler and turning right into the school. At each station, a staff member will bring your items to the passager side of your car.
- This will strictly be a drive and pick-up. No one should leave their vehicles for any reason.
- We will be gloved and masked. We ask that you wear masks or face coverings, as well.
- If you have anything to return, we ask that you place the items in a bag of some sort. We will take it from you, and set it in isolation for a week before opening.
- We would love to be able to visit with you, but we will not be able to visit this event. We need to comply with our guidelines, which means we need to keep everyone moving as quickly as possible and keep all social distancing requirements in place.
- We have designated times based on homerooms to help keep materials organized and to keep the flow of traffic:
6:00pm – 6:30pm Ms. MacDonald’s homeroom
6:30pm – 7:00pm Mr. Wilcox’s homeroom
7:00pm – 7:30pm Ms. Pickel’s homeroom
7:30pm – 8:00pm Ms. Herren’s homeroom
We want to keep everyone as safe as possible. We do not want anyone to feel uncertain or unsafe. Safety is our first priority. We also want you to be able to pick up all of your students’ belongings, including yearbooks if you did not have them delivered to your home.
Your help, support, and patience have been extremely appreciated this year.
Ms. Herren, Ms. MacDonald, Ms. Pickel, and Mr. Wilcox