Route information can be found here.
Please contact Mr. Peckens at email@example.com to be added to the Bus Route GroupMe, wherein riders parents and administration communicate regarding bus issues.
Appropriate behavior is expected whenever a student is on the bus. Suspension from the bus does not
mean that a student is suspended from school. Instead, the parent/ guardian will be responsible for
transporting the student to and from school. Driver, bus assistant or administrator may select a different
consequence in handling an incident. This depends on the seriousness of the infraction.
- First Offense – A warning to the student with a report to the parent/guardian will be issued. It is
expected that the parent/guardian will help to prevent a recurrence.
- Second Offense – Depending on the seriousness of the behavior disciplinary action will be taken at the
discretion of the school administrator. It is recommended that the student be placed on probation and
receive written documentation of the offense to take to his/her parent/guardian.
- Third Offense – Suspension of riding privileges may result. The length of suspension will depend on the
seriousness of the infraction. There will be parent/guardian conference.
- Severe Disruption – The following inappropriate and dangerous behavior will result in automatic
suspension of transportation privileges:
A. Physical harm to other students
B. Physical harm to the driver and/or bus assistant
C. Physical damage to the bus
- For students who have IEPs that include behavior needs, the IEP team shall provide relevant
information to the bus company.
- To determine if the conduct in question is or is not a manifestation of the student’s disability, the IEP
team must conduct a Manifestation Determination Review Meeting.
- The driver, bus assistant or administrator has discretion in handling day to day minor infractions for
students receiving special education services. For circumstances in which the school is considering
suspension from transportation services that exceeds 10 days, the matter will be reported and referred
to the student’s IEP Team.