- Jennifer Cruz
- Olivia Espinosa
- Kyra Allen
- Jeremy Peckens
Topics of Discussion
- Student Handbook Updates in regards to racialized aggression, discipline matrix.
- The State’s Racism in Schools Reporting Hotline:
- 833-485-1335 / 505-226-3911
- Ripple Effects
- New Social-Emotional tool purchased by the school for use in positive reinforcement in response to student needs. Possibly used as a means of educating students who engage in race-based misbehavior.
- Racial occurrences seem to be being reported at a higher rate. Teachers request more information regarding consequences for students reported to administration.
- Possible Parent Anti-Racism Resources
- Anti Racism Training Institute
- Regular meeting times moving forward.
- First Thursday of the Month.
- Next EC Meeting will be April 7th.