Hello, Dragon Families! We are getting ready to kickoff the school year, and we are excited to get started! Please read below for some important information and upcoming dates.
If you still need to purchase uniforms for your student, please make sure to check out the official provider at Ad-It-Up (http://www.adituptees.com/21stcentury). The PTA will also be hosting a uniform drive at the school tomorrow Friday, August 5th as well as Monday, August 8th from 10-12 each day.
Ice Cream Social
Speaking of the PTA, they will also be hosting our annual Ice Cream Social event at the school on Thursday, August 25th, from 5-7. Please stop by to tour the school and visit with your teachers, while also enjoying ice cream! The PTA will be running a water bottle drive during the event, so if you have any new or used reusable water bottles you’d be willing to donate to families in need, please bring them with you!
Please use the following links to access the school supply lists for each grade level, which are also accessible on our website:
- 1st Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vQaxbD-Zs_PwRRJ-pc5xob3xITPNMhyGxYFmhtVXmuJSmmynDZtVLyacYgdhlTIYBq6bv5ZwHdQj0PV/pubhtml
- 2nd Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vTgnfI2yqDbnlLoFTxEJAtCyeG_8rXKKBCkSVe4M3tFLXcwSJspvvapikHjSBUaIJEqfMGHAeKTCUsr/pubhtml
- 3rd Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vRLYnAWshJSHaMRHfq1Vd87fFfQ_RX4DQdVFu7Y5Ex7nNvz5AUm82UolEQuITa8ix94L4SQJJgK_Q6g/pubhtml
- 4th Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vS9v2Vo330OKknD-uoptgfl6QCQS0NY8Dqvgq71jojF9nyFXW8Qhe-iP4mn5Z_EkvvG6cjU9puSZPnn/pubhtml
- 5th Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1Yk2POJcZ_irXKx-bZMEzaeTP8xU-Tecd3aEo2ll-Bx0/pubhtml
- 6th Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/11iC-IeER76BTxkSdGw5Sv2P6hhP1WLBTEG9CDcI381E/pubhtml
- 7th Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1UIwZGRT2vSiZWi1YjsR528SAcorF8zgAC_nN-8MSvCI/pubhtml
- 8th Grade: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/18_k7qIQuw77JWRZDCbRjjJXn7evybjMVzIHVsqh3oak/pubhtml
21st Century runs a before and after care program for students that need to be dropped off or picked up outside of our regular school day. The program costs $5 per session ($10 if using both before and after care in a single day). The Before Care program runs from 6:30-8:00, and the After Care program runs from 4:00-5:30. The first time your student utilizes the program, you will need to fill out the corresponding agreement form. You can also access that form ahead of time here: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Before-and-After-Care-Agreement.pdf.
West Side Busses
We offer two bus routes for our West Side students. The route information can be found on our website, here: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/?page_id=5458. You do not need to register for your student to ride the bus, just be ready at the appointed time at whichever stop is most convenient.
If you have not yet done so and your student has a necessary medical plan, please fill out the appropriate forms below and return them to the school at your earliest convenience.
- Asthma Action Plan: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Asthma-Action-Plan.pdf
- Medication Authorization Form: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Physician-Order-and-Medication-Authorization-Form.pdf
- Seizure Medical Plan: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Seizure-Medical-Plan.pdf
- Allergy Action Plan: http://21stcenturypa.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Allergy-Action-Plan.pdf
First Day of School
Students will start school at 8:15 on Monday, August 29th. You will receive further information from your students’ homeroom teacher the week before, including what to expect the first week of school.
We hope your summer has been as restful and cool as possible, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon! Go Dragons!