My name is Aaron Diehl and I am the Athletic Director for 21st Century Public Academy. It was a pleasure to meet all of you who signed up for fall sports this year! This email will detail all the information you need to include your children in the sport they chose to play. The practice schedules for each sport will be:
– Cross Country – Beginning 9/9/14, Tuesdays and Thursdays 4p-5p @21st Century Campus.
– Flag Football – Beginning 9/10/14, Every Wednesday and Sunday 4p-5p @ Sister Cities Park (Map link: http://goo.gl/fxBljp).
– Tennis – Beginning 9/9/14, Every Tuesday 4p-5:30p @ Sister Cities Park (Map link: http://goo.gl/fxBljp).
– Basketball – TBD – The season will start at the end of September and info regarding practice will be sent out as soon as it is available.
ALL STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN SPORTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WITH THEM TO THEIR FIRST PRACTICE:
– $35 Fee Per Sport
– Acknowledgement and Assumption of Potential Risk
– Physical Form
– Tennis Flyer