Good Afternoon Amazing Dragon Families!
Just an update and some information for you to share!
As we inch ever closer to the beginning of the school year I want you to know that we are prepared!
Our hope is for face-to-face instruction but we will follow PED recommendations. We have weekly
Superintendent/Charter Leader calls and things change weekly.
We are fully prepared for both the hybrid model and complete remote instruction as follows:
- Chromebooks for all students to be checked out day 1
- We have our own domain and are prepared to have students learn remotely
- We have different platforms to deliver online learning; Google Classroom, Canvas, etc.
- Should you choose to have your student stay at home rather than return to school, we have the
technology in place to support that learning
- In the event you prefer paper and pencil options, we can accommodate that as well.
- We are developing social/emotional supports as well starting day 1.
The bottom line is that we are here to support our families and will work closely with you to deliver
learning as efficiently and effectively as possible to all students.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need more information.
Stay safe and stay healthy!