Hello Dragon Families!
The PTA is busy planning the Fall Festival for all our students. The event is October 20 from 5:30pm-7:30pm. There will be booths outside with games, jumping castles, laser tag, arts and crafts and a Haunted House that is hosted by the student council. The event is free, the only thing that costs money will be the food. The PTA is requesting donations by grade level, please see below:
- 1st and 2nd grade : Bags of Pre-wrapped Fun size Candy any variety
- 3rd and 4th grade- Pre wrapped store bought Snack Cakes and Cupcakes for cake walk ( Please bring between Oct 16-19)
- 5th grade- Hot dogs and Hot dog buns ( Please Bring between Oct 16-19)
- 6th grade- Variety Chip bags ( small individual sized bags)
- 7th grade- Cans of individual sized Sodas (12oz cans) and Bottled Water
- 8th grade- Gatorade ( 8oz or 12oz) bottles
Please bring your donations to the front office anytime, except as noted. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER AT THE EVENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE PTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a conflict with OSI’s, the Student Celebration Day for the fall will be on Friday, October 27th. This means that students cannot dress up on October 20th for the school day, only for Fall Festival. All students can dress up on Friday, October 27th. There are no conflicting OSI’s scheduled on that day so we can make sure all students are able to participate in the costume display.